Can chaos be countered by void or distraction? Does anything block this kind of effect? Does neg voiders' team resistance or whatever have an impact on how well units resist this effect?
To my knowledge, neg voiders can change the percentage change that your turrets will be affected by chaos. Just 4 neg voiders can give your entire base a 90% chance to block off chaos effects. Keep in mind that that means ~10% of your turrets hit by chaos effects will still be affected, but it's definitely worth it to have them.